After a long day in the Texas heat, few things beat coming home to some air conditioning. However, in some instances, your unit may have a different plan. Whether temperatures are already skyrocketing inside your home or you’re noticing some changes in performance from your system, our AC contractors can help. At Morrow Mechanical, we’ve been serving Spring and The Greater Houston Area for over 20 years. Our technicians are always on time and provide top-rated service when you need it most.
We are the go-to AC service company in Spring, TX, and offer the following services:
- Air Conditioner Tune-Ups & Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Replacement
- Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Heat Pump Services
- Smart Home Thermostats
Additionally, we can help avoid those unexpected problems altogether with routine AC maintenance service.
Benefits of Central Air Conditioner Service
At Morrow Mechanical, we are the air conditioning contractor homeowners in Spring have relied on for over 20 years. As a full-service HVAC company, we can handle the toughest issues and ensure you get reliable service that gets your home back up and running.
Air conditioning repairs are a common occurrence, especially during the summer months. Whether your unit is blowing hot or it simply isn’t turning on at all, you can rely on us to diagnose and repair the issue.
Some of the benefits of expert service include:
- Lower Utility Costs: The air conditioner is going to be one of the biggest consumers of electricity in your home - especially during the warmer months. And with repair issues exacerbating the situation, those bills can rise even higher. With properly done repairs, homeowners can expect lower utility costs and improved performance.
- Consistent Temperatures: Homeowners should be able to set and forget their AC. When the unit is working properly, you’ll be able to do just that. Consistent temperatures are key to performance and comfort.
- Improved Air Quality: One of the jobs of your air conditioning system is air filtration. If your unit is dirty or damaged, more of those allergens and dust can make their way into the air you breathe. With expert repairs and service, homeowners should be able to experience a noticeable improvement in air quality.
Our NATE Certified technicians have the experience and skills needed to help get your system in top working order. Additionally, we also offer honest and upfront pricing so you know exactly what your system needs and how much it will cost before we start working in your home.
How Often Should AC Maintenance Be Done?
The key to avoiding major repairs and extending the life of your air conditioning is routine care. While this can be as simple as remembering to replace your air filter, it can be as complex as having the coils cleaned and the system checked. As your AC contractor, our technicians take the time to inspect and create the ideal maintenance plan for your home.
This will including things like visual inspections, freon checks, and minor repairs as needed. With our expert care, we will not only help improve the performance of your system but also can help avoid any emergencies too.
Worried that your system may already be beyond repair? We also offer AC installation service to help give your home the upgrade it deserves.
Choosing Your Next Unit
Opting for a new unit for your home can be a challenge, especially when you’re not sure what you need. That’s why having a trusted AC service company in Spring, TX and The Greater Houston Area is so important. At Morrow Mechanical, our contractors work with your specific needs in mind to find the ideal system for your home.
- Home size
- Existing infrastructure
All go into account! Additionally, we only work with the very best brands and products, including Lennox and Goodman, ensuring you get an air conditioning system you can count on to keep you and your family cool for years to come.