If your furnace seems to be on its last legs and you can’t keep the repairman away, it may be time for a new furnace installation. Despite the upfront expense, homeowners in Spring, TX benefit in the long run when they install a new furnace. The longer a furnace runs the more it will cost to operate as a result of necessary repairs and lost efficiency. Stop the cycle today and schedule a new furnace installation. At Morrow Mechanical, we have been expert furnace installation contractors in Spring and The Greater Houston Area since 2000. We can help you select a make and model that will be perfect for your home, and we can install it so it runs smoothly for years.
Having problems but it’s not quite time for a furnace replacement yet? Check out our furnace repair page.
Do I Need a New Furnace?
If you need a new furnace installation, the signs are usually right there; some are obvious and for some, you need to look closely to notice. Some of the signs that may indicate a furnace replacement is in your future include:
- Higher than average heating bills for multiple months.
- A flickering yellow pilot light or soot around your unit.
- Carbon monoxide detectors going off.
- Frequent repairs that keep getting more extensive and expensive.
- Uneven heating throughout the house, or specific cold spots.
- Unusual noises that crop up over time and steadily get worse.
Once your furnace gets into the 15-20 year range, it’s always a good time to start looking for a furnace replacement contractor, regardless of how it is working. By that time, there are more energy-efficient units available and you’ll actually save money by lowering heating bills as well as eliminating repair costs that are sure to come.
Let Morrow Mechanical help you select the right system for your home by contacting our technicians. Our skilled technicians have installed hundreds of furnaces for local customers just like you.
Risks of Delaying Furnace Installation Services
Most homeowners can agree that replacing any component of the HVAC system can be an unexpected and in some instances impossible situation. However, there are some cases where there is no other option. These situations can include:
- Carbon Monoxide: Carbon monoxide is always the most concerning aspect of waiting too long for furnace replacement service. Furnaces operate under high temperatures that can stress the metal inside of heat exchangers leading to leaks. All it takes is one crack or a small leak to put your family in danger, which is why staying on top of your unit’s health is so important.
- Unnecessary Costs: Older furnaces or furnaces that are damaged won’t work as efficiently, which means you will pay more on your monthly bills. You will also require more frequent repairs, adding to the total amount you pay to keep your home heated. A new furnace means lower monthly bills, fewer repairs, and peace of mind.
- Fire and Natural Gas Safety: Older units can develop problems within the burners that could lead to an increase in fire risks. Additionally, safety devices can fail as the unit ages, leaving your family vulnerable to hazards presented by fire and natural gas.
Get instant access to our current online deals and discounts when you visit our coupons page.
Want to Work With Us?
When you sign on to work with Morrow Mechanical, you can expect:
- Award-winning service
- Expertise and experience since 2000
- Prompt and on-time attention
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee to ensure you are always satisfied
Let us show you the difference that working with a professional furnace installation contractor can make. We offer a full range of services aimed at saving you money and helping your HVAC equipment run reliably. We are Lennox and Goodman suppliers and we can find the answers you’re looking for!