We're Looking for the Oldest Air Conditioner in the Area
Do you have an old central air conditioner in your home? Do you have the OLDEST in Houston, TX? If you do, you could win a brand new, free AC system installed in your home. Morrow Mechanical is holding an amazing contest to find the oldest air conditioner in the area.
If your system meets the following criteria, enter our contest NOW!The Rules:
- Only owner-occupied, single family homes with central, ducted air conditioning systems are eligible.
- Entrants must be the homeowner and over the age of 21 and be legal Texas residents.
- Entries must be submitted through our website form contest page.
- The oldest air conditioner must still be in working order providing cooling to the home.
- Split system air conditioners only. Packaged or roof top installations are not included.
- System installation does not included replacement of duct system.
- Duct systems must be in good condition, sized properly and free of mold and debris.
- Entrants must live approximately within a thirty (30) mile radius of Houston, TX.
- To qualify, Morrow Mechanical technicians must be allowed to access the home's air conditioner and coil to examine and evaluate the system, its components, the model and serial number and associated manufactures dates.
- Contest ends 01/15/2020 and winner will be notified via phone and email by 1/31/2020.
CONTEST ENTRY FORM
- This is not a game of chance. The winner will be the oldest Air Conditioner submitted to Morrow Mechanical using impartial information such as model, serial number, available installation and sales paperwork and the best judgement of the Morrow Mechanical team.
- In the event of a tie, the earliest contest entry shall be declared the winner. Winner decisions are final.
- The prize will be one (1) new air conditioner or heat pump, matching coil, standard gas furnace or air handler, and complete installation not to exceed 5 Tons.
- The winning entry is responsible for permits, taxes, any necessary duct modifications, hazardous material removal and disposal, home structure modifications and modifications due to building code compliance requirements.
- The winning individual agrees to allow Morrow Mechanical to use his or her images, videos, likeness and name in all Morrow Mechanical's promotional material.
- Entrants will not hold Morrow Mechanical, it's owners, employees or partners responsible for injuries, damages or property damage as a result of or relating to the Oldest Air Conditioner contest.
- Entrants may receive newsletters and other information from Morrow Mechanical form time to time, Morrow Mechanical lists and customer information will never be shared with other companies.
- The Oldest Working Air Conditioner prize is not transferable; it may not be redeemed for cash.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email. The winner must reply to Morrow Mechanical within ten (10) days of notification, either by email or telephone. Failure to respond will result in prize forfeiture and an alternative winner being selected.
- No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter.
- Morrow Mechanical owners, employees or their family are not eligible.